Sunday, November 13, 2016

WOMEN 4 TRUMP




According to CNN’s exit polls, 53% of white women voted for Trump and just 43% went for Clinton

In 2004, George W. Bush got 55% of the white female vote. In 2008, John McCain got 53% to Obama’s 46%. In 2012, Mitt Romney got 56% to Obama’s 42%.

Ninety-four percent of black women voted for Hillary Clinton. Sixty-eight percent of Latina women did so. But 53 percent of the white female voters in this country voted for Donald Trump.

It is worth noting exit polls revealed 62% of white woman non-college graduates supported Trump whereas 51% of white woman college graduates supported Clinton.

 It’s Ivanka Trump [saying], ‘I’ve never had to deal with sexual harassment,’ and she’s only worked for her dad and companies she’s owned.”


Aimee Riley, a 34-year-old orthopedic surgeon from Richmond, Virginia, said she did not want the government to raise taxes on top earners. “I have worked so hard to get out of poverty,” she said. “I was raised to earn my own success, and feel strongly that I deserve every dollar I will now earn as a surgeon.”
In her everyday hospital work, Riley said, she saw many people “who think they deserve a handout and aren’t willing to do the work they are capable of”. Trump is “business-minded and not handout-minded, and I think this will instill a sense of effort and hard work in our country”, she said.
“I voted for Trump because America has struggled with simple economics and needs a change,” said Lizzie Whitmire, 35, a Catholic mother of two from Dallas. “I also want someone who is angry about terrorism and radical Islam.”
Jones called Trump an “imperfect person, like all of us”. She said: “I do believe he does like women. He cares for his daughters and wife and female employees. He does respect women.”
“He may not know enough about the politics, but he’ll improve,” Clipperly, a longtime Democrat, said.
Clinton “can’t tell the truth”, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment